* Testosterone-Propionate is optimal but Testosterone-Cypionate or Testosterone-Enanthate can be used if the Propionate is a problem for you.
* Trenbolone-Acetate will really set this cycle off more so than any steroid in the stack. If you respond poorly to the hormone you might replace it with Masteron-Propionate at a dosing of 300mg per week; three injections of 100mg each.
* While Equipoise on its own is not a great mass builder, coupled with Testosterone-Propionate and the initial Dianabol use you will produce some very solid gains and see your strength increase very nicely. Further, EQ will promote a more conditioned look while you’re still growing.
* Arimidex may not be needed for some but most will be best served with this low dose. If aromatase related side-effects become a problem you will need to increase the dose to 1mg/eod and in most all men this will eliminate the problems.
* How much weight can you gain from this cycle? That’s a hard question to answer; it will greatly depend on how high your calorie intake is. If you are eating a maintenance level diet you may be able to put on 7-10lbs of tissue, this is excluding any water weight that might come with the Dianabol but any water weight will dissipate shortly after it’s discontinued. Further, the Arimidex will greatly help control this issue. Moreover, the higher your carb intake is above necessity the more water you’ll probably hold.
THANK YOU!! Great Apple Bread! I doubled the recipe and baked two 9×4 loaves and they both came out perfect. They both baked a bit longer than 60 minutes, but that was because I added too much apple. I just tested with a probe to complete baking. I already had them peeled and sliced soaked in water and lemon for a week because I baked a pie. I really liked the lemon infusion. I also used a really -really good vanilla flavoring. Because it seemed to call for enough sugar inside the bread along with the sweet apples, I only made the glaze for 1 loaf and I used buttermilk instead of whole milk for the glaze. before glazing, I sprinkled chopped walnuts on the top, so when the glaze hardened, it set nicely. Oh -also, I was confused about the swirl technique, so I ended up stirring the batter – I thought – too much., but after slicing about 2 slices I saw a really professional swirl of apples and cinnamon!