DANGER: COMBUSTIBLE LIQUID. MAY BE FATAL IF SWALLOWED AND ENTERS AIRWAYS. CAUSES SKIN IRRITATION. MAY CAUSE AN ALLERGIC SKIN REACTION. MAY CAUSE DROWSINESS OR DIZZINESS. KEEP OUT OF THE REACH OF CHILDREN
Prevention : Keep away from heat/sparks/open flames/hot surfaces. - No smoking. Avoid breathing mist or vapor. Wash thoroughly after handling. Use only outdoors or in a well-ventilated area. Contaminated work clothing must not be allowed out of the workplace. Wear protective gloves/eye protection/face protection.
Response : If swallowed: Immediately call a poison center/doctor. If on skin: Wash with plenty of water. If inhaled: Remove person to fresh air and keep comfortable for breathing. Call a poison center/doctor if you feel unwell. Do NOT induce vomiting. If skin irritation or rash occurs: Get medical advice/attention. Take off contaminated clothing and wash before reuse. In case of fire: Use appropriate media to extinguish.
Storage : Store in a well-ventilated place. Keep container tightly closed. Keep cool. Store locked up.
Disposal : Dispose of contents/container in accordance with local/regional/national/international regulations.
This product is a "Hazardous Chemical" as defined by the OSHA Hazard Communication Standard, 29 CFR . All components are on the . EPA TSCA Inventory List.
Additional safety measures:
Read the entire label and SDS before using this product, and for additional first aid measures. SDS for this product is available under the Documents tab.
The head of pediatrics at Johns Hopkins wrote a small book titled Don’t Drink Your Milk. I believe his name was Oski. He wrote that cow’s milk can lead to type 1 diabetes. Subscribe free to and learn that cow’s milk causes a disease for every letter of the alphabet. As for water filters, you need a distiller I have distilled my water for 37 years. It cost $500 and I only spent $110 for repairs in all of those years. My brother in-law uses reverse osmosis but I don’t see how that can produce pure water for this resason: Fluoride exists as an ion which is an atom with one too many or one too few electrons. With that system, water molecues larger than atoms pass through a membrane that stops atoms? I can’t believe that. One hot say, I bought a bottle of water processed through reverse osmosis and found that water conducts electricity. Puire water does not conduct electrcity.